Sabtu, 26 Juni 2010

MACOBiE HR Cost




Hi

Can anyone explain me how HR cost are calculate.My company is making 100 EOU Garments industry and having manpower around 800 and my salary bill is arround 57 Lacs PM. At present our HR cost is more than 25 % which is I think very high, when the we are not paying any LWW,Bonus,Graituity or any welfare activities envolvement or any other extra expences than how we are crossing this figure month by month .This is very tipical quasation for me.I study some factor but I want to clear with all of you,so that I can find the axect position and work out.
 
Can anyone provide me how and what is the formulaa to reduce HR cost.
 
Thanks
 
D.P.Sharma 



__._,_.___


Six Sigma in Delhi on 5th, 6th & 7th July 2010
Dial 09664253402 Right Now for further details!

Correspondence Course also available
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification with specialization in HR
Dial 09664253402 Right Now for further details!




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

 

Get Visa Card Info | Domain Guide |